All NorthSide Bank savings accounts come with:
Compare Personal Savings options
|RISING STAR Savings||MONEY MARKET Account||HEALTH SAVINGS
|Good for…||An easy way to save||Children 17 years of age or younger||Earning a higher interest rate while still having accessibility to funds||A tax-exempt savings account to pay for qualified medical expenses when covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP)||A secure investment with competitive rates||Retirement savings option|
|Min. Opening Deposit||$100||$25||$1,000||$0||$1,000||$1,000|
|Service Charge||$3 quarterly service charge
$0 if you maintain a $100 average daily balance
|$0||$10 monthly service charge
$0 if you maintain a $1,000 average daily balance
|Interest||Earned on all balances, compounded daily and credited quarterly||Earned on all balances, compounded daily and credited quarterly||Earned on all balances, compounded daily and credited monthly||Earned on all balances, compounded daily and credited monthly||Earned on all balances, compounded daily and credited monthly||Earned on all balances, compounded daily and credited monthly|
|Additional Info||Free checks
Imaged checks provided with monthly statement
|Imaged checks provided with monthly statement
Free ATM/Debit Card
Free ATM usage nationwide
|Terms available from 3 months to 5 years
Automatic certificate renewal
Interest may be reinvested, deposited to another account, or paid by check
|May be invested in CD or Money Market Account
Standard IRA rules apply
- eStatements are optional and available upon request. Paper statements will be mailed if you don’t request eStatements.
- Mobile Banking requires enrolment in Online Banking. Data connection required. Wireless carrier fees may apply. Please see Mobile Banking Agreement and Disclosure for more details.
- Mobile check deposits are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal. Please see Mobile Deposit Capture Terms & Conditions for more details, including funds availability, deposit limits, proper disposal of checks, restrictions, and terms and conditions.
- A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal on CDs and IRAs.
- Additional fees may apply other than the service charge. Please see NorthSide Products and Fee Schedule.
- The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change after account opening.
- For Money Market Accounts, the tiered interest rate and annual percentage yield will depend upon the average daily balance
- NorthSide Bank automatically rebates any fees you may be charged at other ATMs nationwide.
- Consult your tax advisor about the tax benefits applicable to health savings accounts